Monday 26 November 2012

Monday Funday

So today is the 26th and that means that Christmas is under a month away. As a massive Christmas geek, I am so excited and the Christmas songs that are being played on the radio have a tendency to put me in a pretty good mood. So today started out well. 

Hairstyle of the day (for those who care) turned out quite nicely - I think anyway. My hair is usually an absolute nightmare. I'm not one of those who can get out of bed and have flawless bed-hair that is beautifully arranged in a carefree manner. That's not me. But I clipped it all up with some pins and added a bow that I made from blue polka dot material and a bobby pin. 
Yes. I the changed my top. Mainly because I realised that I would be freezing if I were to wear a strappy top  in the middle of Winter. 


Anyway. So then I gots me an email from UCAS saying something on my University application has changed and it turns out that I have a conditional offer from Bournemouth University! This is the one that I've been waiting for and I'm so happy that I finally got it! I want to do Public Relations and this year so far has been such a drag because all my friends went off to uni last year and I stayed behind to do another year at college so I could get on this course. 
I then spent the evening with two of my best friends watching Ted - quick review: It's a pretty funny film but not really my usual kinda thing. 
Eek! So this has been a pretty good day full of laughs and good news! Is this the end of the dreaded Moandays and the beginning of Monday Funday?? Here's hoping. Things are certainly looking up.  

So how was your Monday? And are any of you readers applying for university this year?? Let me know!! 

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment